Northstar Vale loire valley
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
I'ma just nab all of your threads with all of my characters

The dark of night found Liffey wandering along the ridges that lined her new home, proving once again that some things never changed. The young Blackthorn was and always would be a night owl until the day the stars stopped shining, since they were the only reason she had for her emphatuation with darkness. They were obscured from her view currently, and so she was on the move - searching for a clearing to study them in.

Movement in the black was quick to distract her from her mission. Liffey froze along the borders, peering through narrowed eyes into the distance. When the wind shift, it brought the scent of wolf along to her and she her heart gave a leap as she recognized the faint scent of Redhawk. She'd both dreaded and longed for the day to be reunited with her family - the former winning out and keeping her away. Now that it seemed one of her former pack was here on the borders of her new home, the latter took hold as she gave a short howl of welcome and her paws brought her nearer to the other at a canter.

In her excitement, Liffey failed to realize that this was not someone she knew. Her mind was a flurry of curiosity and wishful thinking, considering only who she wanted it to be as opposed to who it actually was. It was only when she came within speaking distance of the other wolf that she realized this was not anyone she'd ever seen before. The excited hammering in her heart fell to a disappointed tremor as she wilted with each nearing step until she came to a complete halt.

It took her a moment to realize that even though this female wasn't who she'd hoped for, she still needed to probably say something to her what with the staring at each other and all. She cleared her throat and stood a little taller since she was technically representing her pack and all. "Are you looking for something?" she asked, "You're nearing pack lands."
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
loire valley - by Coysevox - May 22, 2017, 03:14 AM
RE: loire valley - by Liffey - May 22, 2017, 11:32 AM