Sunspire Mountains can't bribe the door on your way to the sky
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
The fire-coated girl admitted her desire to go to the Coast, and perhaps to remain there with - presumably - the pack she had asked after. Liffey smiled, understanding perfectly the desire. It was a very similar longing that had lead her to follow Rannoch to Northstar Vale. Well, that and a little something extra. She wondered only briefly if there was  a boy out by the coast that was motivating Maera, but she dropped the thought rather quickly. Maera didn't strike her somehow as the type to be swept away by a handsome face. But then again, Liffey never had been before this either.

"I would love to see the ocean someday," Liffey replied, a smile spreading across her muzzle and her tail wagging gently. "And it'd be nice to go with a friend. I do so much of my exploring alone, so that would be a nice change." She didn't even think of it when she named Maera a 'friend'. There was no reasson in her mind to do so. Shy as she was around strangers, she fell easily into open book status the moment she determined she felt comfortable around someone.

The pair made tentative plans before parting ways, Liffey happy to have made a friend and excited to see her again in the future.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: can't bribe the door on your way to the sky - by Liffey - August 13, 2017, 03:08 PM