Redhawk Caldera lying on the couch just chillin in my snuggie.
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Lagan's mom looked super happy, and that made Lagan even happier. His face was stretched in a huge smile, his paws did a jig in the shallow water. He exerted joy, especially now. Everything about today was great! His mom was happy, it was sunny and nice, he was happy, and soon enough he was gonna have more siblings to babysit. What more could a teenager want! He giggled when she said she was lying there thinking about him. Shut up, really?! That's crazy cause Lagan was thinking about her too, about how much he loved her.

Finley asked if he was cool with having more brothers and sisters, and Lagan replied quickly, disbelief on his face. Are you kidding. I am not cool with it... I'm ultra mega super duper cool with it! It's gonna be so much fun! Me, you, the whole fam, and now like a BAJILLION more! What if you had like 20 pups! Wouldn't that be awesome! Lagan daydreamed out loud, imagining himself swimming in a pool of his brothers and sisters. He paused after that when a thought came into his head. He still didn't know how the babies had got into his mom! Maybe now would be a good time to ask again.

He climbed out of the creek and up onto the rock where his mom lay, and he plopped down beside her. So mom, remember that time when dad was supposed to tell me and Eljay about how the babies are made? Well we ended up not doing that, so could you explain it to me now? He asked.
Messages In This Thread
RE: lying on the couch just chillin in my snuggie. - by Lagan - June 25, 2017, 11:49 AM