Redhawk Caldera lying on the couch just chillin in my snuggie.
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Whoa. Lagan said quietly, thinking about the babies that apparently were just there inside of him. The questions he wanted to ask were more about the anatomy, like in the babies came out his penis and so did his pee, did that mean his babies were floating in the pee? Another dreaded thought popped into his head, and opened his mouth to ask it but his mom cut him off. He closed his mouth and listened as she spoke. What she said made sense to him, and he would take heed of it too.

Ok mom. I got it. I will only risk getting my pee pee squashed for someone I really care about. On it. He said teasingly, scooting forwards to give his mom a lick under her chin. He only had one more question, but he wasn't sure or not whether he wanted to ask it or not. He didn't know what his mom would think of it, what she would say, if she would even know the answer. But it was important to him. What if... you really care about a boy? How can you connect and have babies with him if you're also a boy? He asked, serious once again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: lying on the couch just chillin in my snuggie. - by Lagan - July 26, 2017, 06:33 AM