Redhawk Caldera lying on the couch just chillin in my snuggie.
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Finley looked surprised at his question, and that worried Lagan a little bit. Was it abnormal to like a boy instead of a girl? Was there something wrong with him? He waited expectantly, wishing she would say something soon because he was getting nervous now. She did, and explained that he could still connect with a boy. He relaxed at that, relief written on his face. But that relief was soon taken away when she told him that he couldn't have babies with another boy. He sat there for a minute and let that sink in.

A look of sadness found it's way onto his face now, Why not? He asked, wanting more of an explanation than just that he couldn't. She went on to tell him that he could still have kids, via a surrogate or adoption. But he and his boyfriend could never have babies together. He didn't like that, but he understood that there were still other ways. Adoption could get him babies like Towhee and Orca and Phox. He could still raise them just like they were his own. Or his could use a surrogate.

A thoughtful frown on his face, he didn't say anything yet. He was just thinking. Finally he spoke again, after coming to a conclusion. Well that's ok I guess. As long as I love my babies, I don't care whether or not they came out of my penis or a different guy's. He said, a slight smile tugging at his lips again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: lying on the couch just chillin in my snuggie. - by Lagan - July 29, 2017, 11:01 AM