Silver Creek this is all i can give you for your hearts and your souls
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
It not easy for Ceannasach to find, nor make the time to extract himself from his Strath to check up on the going-on’s in the Hinterlands — a mistake he seeks to soothe over lest things spiral out of his carefully exerted control — but as the lotturos grow ever older they do not need quite the amount of attention they once had. Their lessons have increased, of course, but today he leaves those lessons to his mother, their god-mother and older sister while he takes to the road. He goes alone, his destination Silver Creek to seek word on their unfinished business. He had spoken to Heston when Teaghlaigh first arrived, months ago, but had heard no word from the Creek wolves since. The gangster merely chalks this up to being busy. He remembers the heavily pregnant woman who greeted him at the time, and understands the attention that being a parent requires. It causes other things to temporarily go upon the back burner.

As he cuts through the King Elk Forest to where Silver Creek and King Elk bleed and meld together he is met with fading borders. Silver Creek is gone though it has not been for long. As far as Arturo’s knowledge, then, this means that Teaghlaigh is the reigning and only pack in the Hinterlands. He should make a trip to the coastal territories of the Hinterlands to cover the area he does not get to often to be sure no fledgling pack has planted roots without his knowledge.

He crosses over the fading borders that, in a few weeks time would cease to exist at all, intent on investigating to see if he can find a cause that he should be aware of (especially if it poses threat to his Family) or if it was simply a natural and unfortunate development, eyes taking in the Creek's territory and ears cupped forth alert atop his skull as he also looks for any Creek wolves that may still linger ...and that may be in search of a new home.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
this is all i can give you for your hearts and your souls - by Arturo - June 13, 2017, 04:12 AM