The Heartwood if she says i got to fix my teeth, then she's so american
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini
tbh she just want to play-spar lol

Every second that passed only made Maera more anxious, though she could tell that between her and the stranger she was desperately trying to get her eyes on, she was the most collected of the two. With her mouth parting to taste the air and her nose moving restlessly in an attempt to locate exactly where the other was, she began to walk, almost prowl, towards where her nose told her to go until finally, her eyes locked on the ghostly silhouette of Anne, who was facing the other way.

It wasn't hard to tell, by body language alone, that the pale female did not want any trouble, yet something, a craving, had roused inside of Maera's chest. Since her arrival upon de wilds she had not been able to put her warrior skills on display, and though she was not one to go prodding for trouble where there clearly wasn't any, she suddenly felt the need to do something before she got rusty. Besides, the other's apparent submissive behavior somehow made Maera's innate dominance scratch the surface in search of a way out.

With a predatory sway in her approach, Maera cut the distance between the two, and once she found herself at a distance that althouht wasn't particularly invasive it could be perhaps too close for comfort, she gave a low chuff, "no" she almost growled before barking gruffly, "i think you are looking for trouble..." Though she knew well that the other female spoke the truth, Maera thought maybe a little 'playful' provocation would make things head where she wanted.
If only she could telepathically tell the other female that by trouble she meant super fun wrestling matches. 
[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: if she says i got to fix my teeth, then she's so american - by Maera - June 24, 2017, 07:49 PM