Dragoncrest Cliffs i climbed to dharamsala too.
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
All Welcome 
Paging @Wildfire :)

The forest hummed with the faintest of high-pitched growls that afternoon as Artaax went to war this his latest treasure. Said treasure was nothing special, really. It was a stick that stretched the length of his body and twisted at the end like a sickle with small twigs adorned with leaves stretching out from it here and there. Actually, it wasn't unlike quite a few other sticks he'd come across in his life. Still, there was something different to him about this stick, even if he as the only one to notice it.

Artaax bowed his head back, licking at his teeth to free scraps of bark from between them. He narrowed his eyes as he focused again on the curled end, his lips peeling back in a silent snarl before he shot his head forward to snap hold of the stick again. He grabbed it at a sharp angle and had to twist his head to compensate. He blinked rapidly and shook his head as a leaf smacked repeatedly into his eye. Not about to let go, Artaax shook the branch in an effort to free himself of it. But, seeing as he wasn't letting go, the leaf continued to bounce across his eyes, and he continued to be frustrated with that and too stubborn to actually free himself of it.

Messages In This Thread
i climbed to dharamsala too. - by Artaax - June 19, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: i climbed to dharamsala too. - by Wildfire - June 20, 2017, 08:10 AM
RE: i climbed to dharamsala too. - by Artaax - June 25, 2017, 10:10 AM
RE: i climbed to dharamsala too. - by Wildfire - June 26, 2017, 11:05 AM
RE: i climbed to dharamsala too. - by Artaax - June 30, 2017, 02:21 PM
RE: i climbed to dharamsala too. - by Wildfire - July 02, 2017, 11:04 AM
RE: i climbed to dharamsala too. - by Artaax - July 08, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: i climbed to dharamsala too. - by Wildfire - July 10, 2017, 10:18 AM
RE: i climbed to dharamsala too. - by Artaax - July 24, 2017, 07:34 PM
RE: i climbed to dharamsala too. - by Wildfire - July 25, 2017, 08:01 AM
RE: i climbed to dharamsala too. - by Artaax - July 25, 2017, 07:19 PM