Dragoncrest Cliffs i am three oceans away from my soul
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
Artaax had the hiccups. It was probably the third time in his life he'd experienced this loathsome situation and good lort did he hate it. He laid upon the floor was a useless sack of puppy, all four of his limbs held limp as he waited miserable for the next little jolt, and the next, and the next, and the next. He was pretty sure that this was going to be the rest of his life. He would never sleep again. He would never have another moment of peace. It was all over for him forever.

The sound of his nomi's call caused him to stir. His ears perked as a tingle of excitement prickled along his back. He hopped eagerly to all fours, prancing out of the cave into open air where he quickly tossed his head back and added his own high-pitched, kinda squeaky, kinda yowling, howl to the fading echo of her call. With his tail flapping to and fro, he followed his mother's fresh trail to find both parents standing together near the lake.

Artaax was quick to close the distance between them where he wove cat-like in and out of Wildfire's legs, then bounced upwards to land an adoring nip on Thur's chin. The tension in the air was completely lost on him as he plopped down onto his haunches and leaned over to sniff at Thur's foreleg, his tongue flicking out here and there as his nose trailed down to a large, black paw. It was also completely lost on him the fact that his hiccups had disappeared somewhere along the lines, which meant he would once again think his life was over forever the next time he had them.

Messages In This Thread
i am three oceans away from my soul - by Antumbra - June 21, 2017, 02:38 PM
RE: i am three oceans away from my soul - by Wildfire - June 21, 2017, 02:53 PM
RE: i am three oceans away from my soul - by Artaax - June 28, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: i am three oceans away from my soul - by Antumbra - June 29, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: i am three oceans away from my soul - by Wildfire - June 30, 2017, 12:31 PM
RE: i am three oceans away from my soul - by Blixen - June 30, 2017, 01:25 PM
RE: i am three oceans away from my soul - by Artaax - July 01, 2017, 10:35 AM
RE: i am three oceans away from my soul - by Bobby - July 02, 2017, 08:35 AM
RE: i am three oceans away from my soul - by Antumbra - July 02, 2017, 08:48 AM
RE: i am three oceans away from my soul - by Wildfire - July 02, 2017, 11:10 AM
RE: i am three oceans away from my soul - by Blixen - July 15, 2017, 06:04 PM