Blackfeather Woods glowing like prey in the forest of death
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
i went ahead and made my post a conclusion; thanks for the thread!

Kahlil was finding this conversation a bit redundant. They could keep going round and round like this and never stop metaphorically circling one another. The tension is palpable between the three of them. None of them are willing to back down, none of them are willing to surrender; that is the way of their natures and unfortunate as it will likely come to be it is just the way it is. They will either adapt or they will tear one another apart. While Kahl is not so quick to turn blind eye to Neo and pretend like he doesn’t pose his own rivalry the tundrian very much feels that Vaati will prove himself to be his bigger adversary. Regardless of personal feelings towards one another Neo and him share a caretaker and that will force them to be civil to the point where it may, actually, be a genuine thing. Kahlil isn’t afraid of Vaati or Neo, nor the competition either of the older boys may bring. He welcomes it. Nothing is fun in life without competition to help stoke the fires. It will force Kahl to train harder both mentally and physically. The rivalries will push him to the very edges of his limits and then over them. It is not in his blood to surrender and so he will do whatever it takes to not just survive but to become the superior spiderling. He watches as Vaati takes his leave and after he is sure the moonbeam and sand colored boy is gone, Kahlil turns his gaze to Neo in full. “I am going to find Nyx.” He announces, letting it open (quite begrudgingly at that) for Neo to join him or do his own thing.

Kahl doesn’t wait for the other boy’s answer as he latches onto The Speaker’s scent and follows it until he comes across her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: glowing like prey in the forest of death - by RIP Wintersbane - July 01, 2017, 03:59 PM