Blackfeather Woods become the beast
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
Kahlil listens with rapt attention and puerile attention as Miraak explains what seduce means. Kahlil absorbs the information and tucks it away all the meanwhile considering if Nyx seduced him. He doesn’t think so. Courtesan is another word that Kahl is unfamiliar with but given the previous information Miraak provided him with it is not hard for the young tundrian to make the connection. “She wanted to learn how to seduce,” He surmises aloud, canting his head to the side for the moment as he stares at something over Miraak’s shoulder before his glacial gaze refocuses upon the older man. “Who did she want to seduce?” He isn’t sure why it matters and tries to be nonchalant about his question, tries to make it seem like an innocent inquiry. Kahl does not think Nyx seduced him but that does not mean that she does not appeal to him nevertheless. She is beautiful, she is night personified. He might owe her a life debt but he is very much here of his own free will. If he hadn’t, in some small part of him at the time, wanted to go with her he would have turned down her offer to go with her and eat what she caught for him that day,

Though his accumulation into their culture is slow going and a learning process for the tundrian he wants to be here. He wants to be one of them. “I will faithfully and loyally serve the Dark Council. I aim to become the best warrior and when I do, they will have my skills to command.” Kahl tells Miraak; of course that is not all of his aspirations for his future and adulthood but it is a good (and safe) place to start as coming right out and stating he seeks to be a Warlord someday may not entirely go over well.
Messages In This Thread
become the beast - by RIP Wintersbane - June 25, 2017, 09:31 AM
RE: become the beast - by Miraak - June 26, 2017, 09:40 PM
RE: become the beast - by RIP Wintersbane - June 27, 2017, 04:50 AM
RE: become the beast - by Miraak - June 30, 2017, 08:54 PM
RE: become the beast - by RIP Wintersbane - July 01, 2017, 05:14 AM
RE: become the beast - by Miraak - July 02, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: become the beast - by RIP Wintersbane - July 03, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: become the beast - by Miraak - July 05, 2017, 11:21 PM
RE: become the beast - by RIP Wintersbane - July 06, 2017, 04:17 AM
RE: become the beast - by Miraak - July 06, 2017, 11:29 PM
RE: become the beast - by RIP Wintersbane - July 07, 2017, 04:48 AM