Dragoncrest Cliffs But you gotta be there for me too
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
*snags this*

Eske heeds the call as it rises and splices through the air like a beacon. She is not terribly far from the origins of the howl as it is, taking to her routine patrols while the Commander does not need her hovering. She sees a particularly pretty wild flower — purple and vibrant where it is nestled against the dark mahogany of a tree and for the first time in several weeks Eske allows herself to think of Kendra and though she misses the older girl with an ache in her heart that she fears may never leave the Cheka can smile in fond memory, now. There are little things that serve as constant reminders of Kendra and now that time has passed the pain has eased — of this Eske is grateful. There is no going back to the time before she fell in love with Kendra for that love and loss has changed the Cheka but things have moved back into their usual routine and she is grateful to still have her aspirations lingering so close she can taste them but still just a smidgen out of her reach. This pushes her harder, unrelenting in her aspirations so that she may see them fulfilled.

Eske is no leader and her abilities are limited when it comes not greeting strangers at the borders …depending what it was they sought but still she moves to greet them all the same. The pale woman is laying in utter submission when Eske comes upon her and for a (only the briefest) second Eske is alarmed. Though she (stubbornly, perhaps) believes this is how all strangers should be at the borders it is, nevertheless, a sight of utmost rarity. Eske offers a soft woof to announce her presence to the pale woman and sea blue-green gaze takes her in as Eske’s approach slows, spine straight and tail slightly raised. “Hei,” Eske greets the stranger in her native tongue, offering no translation as it is close enough to it’s common equivalent that she believes that it needs no explanation. “What business do you have here?” Eske has never been the best at pleasantries (and that was likely never going to change); the warrior princess is blunt and quick to cut to the chase as she does so here.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 27, 2017, 09:25 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by RIP Blodreina - June 28, 2017, 04:21 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 28, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 28, 2017, 05:59 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Dio - June 29, 2017, 12:28 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 29, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Antumbra - June 29, 2017, 06:15 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Dio - June 30, 2017, 12:26 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 30, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Antumbra - June 30, 2017, 08:40 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Dio - July 03, 2017, 12:40 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - July 06, 2017, 09:39 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Antumbra - July 12, 2017, 08:30 PM