Wheeling Gull Isle port au prince, i want to catch a glimpse
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai had found a couple of sources of food himself. One being shells that contained these nuggets of salty-sweet meat within the shell if you could prey it open with your fangs, the other being various bushes with sweet light green berries on them. He found a plant with leaves that were as large as his head and wide too, and ripped one of them off dragging it to the beach with his maw.

Once there he hunted for the meat filled shells, and placed them on the lead until there was a good sized pile. Then he gathered several bushels of the berries onto the leaf as well. Feeling hot from the heat of the sun he sat down for a few moments before getting up once more and dragging the leave very carefully toward one of the caches. He heard a series of toneless barks and lifted his head warily, Wondering if someone was in danger. He dragged the leaf closer and spotted Coelacanth standing before a large unknown brown creature. It looked as if the creature was eating from the cache. He dropped the leaf and strode forward chuffing to let Coelacanth that he was approaching. He kept a respectful distance from her, and also the odd looking creature that was eating their food "Skiá do you want help? Is it harming you?" Both questions could be answered without words, he was careful to make sure that was possible.

I hope it's okay that I threw him in?
Messages In This Thread
RE: port au prince, i want to catch a glimpse - by Dakarai - July 01, 2017, 01:24 PM