The Sunspire can books look sad.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
There was a chill in the air that morning that had grown more pronounced the higher the young wolf climbed. She'd had a very restless night before finally giving up sometime just past midnight and heading out of the territory along the ridge to the South. The rising sun found Liffey meandering along at the base of the Sunspire, high above the plains to the East with the peaks towering overhead to the West. Her gaze was usually on the beautiful mountain while her imagination ran along its cliffs. Today, she gazed in the opposite direction as she walked, her mind holding fast to the faces of the family she'd left behind there.

Liffey was uncertain why exactly she'd been thinking of them so much lately. Perhaps it was the fact that the pack was now settled in the Vale and the excitement that had distracted her before had lessened. Or maybe it was that she felt so happy with Rannoch lately and yearned to tell her loved ones all about him. Maybe... Maybe she just missed them fiercely and was desperate to make amends for how she had left them.

A cool breeze swept along the mountainside, causing a shiver to dance along her black spine. Liffey rolled her shoulders and forced her gaze away to return to the land before her. She had done some exploring of the area, but was still feeling a little unfamiliar with it. The aspiring ranger picked up her paws and continued along, seeking a clearer path through to the green slopes of the Sunspire to see what sort of land features she might be able to find there.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
can books look sad. - by Liffey - June 30, 2017, 09:23 PM
RE: can books look sad. - by Airi - June 30, 2017, 09:44 PM
RE: can books look sad. - by Liffey - June 30, 2017, 10:47 PM
RE: can books look sad. - by Airi - July 13, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: can books look sad. - by Liffey - July 19, 2017, 07:35 PM
RE: can books look sad. - by Airi - July 20, 2017, 04:56 PM
RE: can books look sad. - by Liffey - July 20, 2017, 07:48 PM
RE: can books look sad. - by Airi - July 31, 2017, 07:15 PM
RE: can books look sad. - by Liffey - August 13, 2017, 03:36 PM
RE: can books look sad. - by Airi - August 27, 2017, 11:16 PM