The Sunspire can books look sad.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey was just about to lower her muzzle to the earth to sniff at a small shrub when she jerked her nose in the opposite direction to set her gaze upon a dark form above her. Her eyes narrowed slightly until she took in the frame of her packmate, which caused her to settle but only slightly. She did not know Airi well, but had always found her to be a bit odd, even back in that short period of time they'd been at the Caldera together. The delta often refrained from making assumptions about those she didn't know, and peculiar as the violet-eyed female seemed on the surface, she was no exception.

Liffey arched an eyebrow at the question posed to her, uncertain of how to respond. Either Airi didn't remember their time at the Caldera together, or she had forgotten they were packmates now and lived nearby. She supposed it was more likely the former - after all, they had never interacted directly and perhaps no one had shared much insight on the pack's familial ties with her. "Not.. originally," Liffey replied with a shake of her head, "You seem pretty comfortable up here though, so I'm guessing you actually grew up around here?"
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
can books look sad. - by Liffey - June 30, 2017, 09:23 PM
RE: can books look sad. - by Airi - June 30, 2017, 09:44 PM
RE: can books look sad. - by Liffey - June 30, 2017, 10:47 PM
RE: can books look sad. - by Airi - July 13, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: can books look sad. - by Liffey - July 19, 2017, 07:35 PM
RE: can books look sad. - by Airi - July 20, 2017, 04:56 PM
RE: can books look sad. - by Liffey - July 20, 2017, 07:48 PM
RE: can books look sad. - by Airi - July 31, 2017, 07:15 PM
RE: can books look sad. - by Liffey - August 13, 2017, 03:36 PM
RE: can books look sad. - by Airi - August 27, 2017, 11:16 PM