Dragoncrest Cliffs i've always been a girl armed for war
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
“I will not fail you, Commander,” Eske vows, dipping her head. She does not expect any of them to take to Gona but being able to fight for and defend themselves is a crucial skill they will need. “They do not have to become Gonas but when I am done with them they will know how to fight and defend themselves.” She promises, unable to hide the soft smile that creeps upon her lips, twisting the corners of them upwards. Just as Gyda had taught her. It was only natural that Eske gravitate towards Gona, though, for she was aggressive since the day she was born. It is an outlet for her aggression and hostility, helping it to be useful instead of destructive. Valkyrja, her mother had called her once. “I will keep a close eye on them,” Eske responds to her Commander’s request to keep a watch on Sirio and Dalia. Thuringwethil does not elaborate upon that request and Eske respectfully does not pry — she supposes the reason for it will either become clear or it will not.

Julep. Eske has seen her in passing but has paid her little mind, admittedly, though she learns that such is error on her part. “I will relieve the boys when you do not need me,” But first and foremost The Commander is her priority. “You speak of the Guardians and it reminds me of my mother and her Gods.” Eske says with a fond chuckle. She does not believe in higher powers. She believes in The Commanders but Thuringwethil is living proof to her that they exist.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've always been a girl armed for war - by RIP Blodreina - July 02, 2017, 02:44 PM