Stone Circle Wayward wanderings
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk turned to the man, Ezekiel, as he was introduced. The wolfdog gave a friendly smile, nodding in greeting. "Nice to meet you!" He spoke, gaze flitting momentarily between the two Easthollow wolves. As Valette spoke, he was pleased to hear that Zeke, as the alphess called him, seemed to also be interested in the Guardian specialty, or something close to it. This was good news - perhaps he could find a friend through a common interest. "I would love to help out on your patrols - It would also give me a good chance to get to know the territory a bit more. Don't want to find myself getting lost." He chuckled lightly - it was a small joke, just to keep the mood up. He doubted he would get lost. Besides, he mostly wanted to get a better idea of the land he was to live in. Being a scout, the area was very interesting to him. 

Mawk returned the happy look sent to him by his mate, and he pressed his side against hers with a warm smile on his maw. A home. It was a welcoming thought, for sure. The man leaned down to pick up Rowana, knowing it would be easier than to have here on the ground with Cyron - siblings fought, it was a well known fact. He waited then for Ezekiel to lead the way to a den, seeing that the meeting appeared to be over. He shot a small glance at Valette. "Thank you again," he said, a wag of his tail following. It gave a little bounce, being curled as it was, that even he found fairly amusing at times. Though it wasn't purposeful.
Messages In This Thread
Wayward wanderings - by Illecebra - July 06, 2017, 01:52 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by Mawk - July 06, 2017, 02:29 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by RIP Valette - July 06, 2017, 03:03 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by Illecebra - July 06, 2017, 03:13 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by Mawk - July 06, 2017, 03:46 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by RIP Valette - July 06, 2017, 04:16 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by Ezekiel - July 07, 2017, 12:13 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by Illecebra - July 07, 2017, 03:40 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by Mawk - July 08, 2017, 02:25 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by RIP Valette - July 09, 2017, 07:10 AM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by Ezekiel - July 09, 2017, 08:24 AM