Firefly Glen fi fies
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
All Welcome 
@Gannet! Lagan and Gannet's exploration extraordinaire takes place a few days after Finley's new litter are born, I just couldn't wait anymore! :D

With the new babies safe back at home and everything looking fine, Lagan and Gannet had set out on their long awaited adventure. Lagan was a bit bitter about not having Lady there to come with, but he would get by. Besides, Gannet was his og travel buddy and that was enough for him, and Lady could always come another time. After a long day of traveling the two found themselves in a shimmering glen, the night sky seemed filled with extra stars, but Lagan knew better. Those stars were fire flies, or fi fies as he and Liffey had once called them.

Lagan sat himself down on a long winding root, and looked up at the beautiful glowing bugs. It amazed him, how they could light up and be so shiny, almost more exciting than the stars! His mouth agape in awe, for he had never seen such an amalgamation of the lightning bugs before. Gannet I'm so glad we decided to do this, thanks for coming with me dude. He said, glancing sideways at his cousin for a moment.

@Finley and @Elwood, just tagging to let you guys know what's up :)
Messages In This Thread
fi fies - by Lagan - July 10, 2017, 09:05 AM
RE: fi fies - by Gannet - July 12, 2017, 07:15 PM
RE: fi fies - by Ganondorf - July 13, 2017, 09:10 PM
RE: fi fies - by Lagan - July 14, 2017, 07:09 AM
RE: fi fies - by Gannet - July 24, 2017, 10:15 PM
RE: fi fies - by Ganondorf - July 26, 2017, 09:37 PM
RE: fi fies - by Lagan - July 27, 2017, 09:53 AM