Redhawk Caldera i've never been great with peer pressure.
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Though he listened carefully to the names that Finley recited, and began working to commit them to memory, Elwood's gaze was still fixed on the brood of suckling babes. They were very similar, yet already he could spot minor differences. He watched as Fiadh gracefully dribbled milk all over herself and promptly fell asleep. The unnamed puppy continued eating enthusiastically alongside Taoiseach, and the clover-shaped birthmark on Mathghamhain's flank was unmistakable.

"We could always call him Elwood," he teased, gesturing towards the boy who hadn't yet been christened. The joke made his heart twist as he thought of Eljay; oh, how he wished his son could be here to welcome his siblings into the world. As far as taking on the physical burdens of pregnancy in the future, he replied, "As long as I can eat whatever I want while I'm pregnant -- I'm game." He laughed, then planted an affectionate kiss on Finley's cheek.
Messages In This Thread
i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Finley - July 10, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Elwood - July 23, 2017, 01:48 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Raven - August 03, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Elwood - August 06, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Towhee - August 07, 2017, 10:39 AM