Morningside Cuesta and I don't look good in leggings
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
All Welcome 
There was something different about today. Up until now, the tiny babe hadn't done much beside eat, sleep, and poop. There'd been some blind bumbling, some half-hearted wrestling, and some happy chirps along the way, but Easy, for the most part, had remained largely inactive.

Today, though, she woke up and stretched and cracked open her beady bkue eyes, blinking into the dim evening sunlight that was sstreaming through the mouth of the den.

The girl sat back with a tiny sound of exclamation. This had never happened before! With her mouth opened in a tiny 'o', Easy stared into the light, beginning to see foggy shapes through the hazy glow. Her eyesight was even worse than her father's, at this point, but being able to see at all was quite a novelty to the young girl.

A moment later, she was walking unsteadily toward the entrance, gaining bith grace and speed as she went. Before anyome could stop her, she was standing on the crunchy yellow grass outside, gazing around the world in innocent wonder.

Exhausted by the journey, Easy plopped down right there and dozed off into a pleasant dream, her tiny black body standing out against the pale grass for any passing creature to find.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
and I don't look good in leggings - by Easy - July 11, 2017, 02:00 PM
RE: and I don't look good in leggings - by Dawn - July 11, 2017, 02:34 PM
RE: and I don't look good in leggings - by Easy - July 11, 2017, 11:41 PM
RE: and I don't look good in leggings - by Dawn - July 24, 2017, 10:12 AM
RE: and I don't look good in leggings - by Easy - July 29, 2017, 12:26 AM