Stone Circle It's just a couple pounds, dear
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
The towers held her attention rapt. Had they sprung from the ground? No - as far as she knew, stones did not grow like the forest - but the thought made her pause. Rocks did come in many sizes, from pebbles in river silt to massive boulders on mountainsides. And while she had never tracked the growth of a tree, Nanook knew even the tallest redwood had once been a sapling no more impressive than a bush. So could rocks be the same, and pebbles be something of seeds?

Breath puffed from her nostrils, and she continued her circling. Of course not - but before the pillars, who rose like trees themselves, she wondered... Nanook carefully tucked the theory away for further probing, and let her mind reach to another, more probably possibility - that perhaps these stones had come from the sky.

But a noise sounded, and her ear turned, quickly followed by a full and jolted twist of her body. Her company stood like one of the stones, and Nanook latched a stare on the other. Her face registered before her name, but when both came together, Nanook eased her shoulders. The rise of fur along her neck took longer to relax. "Oh. Hello," she said, and half turned her muzzle toward the stones again, before returning to Krypton. "Do you want something?" She wanted to get back to the rocks, but the woman had called her name, and that wasn't something she could easily ignore.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
It's just a couple pounds, dear - by RIP Krypton - July 21, 2017, 04:12 PM
RE: It's just a couple pounds, dear - by Nanook - July 29, 2017, 05:18 PM
RE: It's just a couple pounds, dear - by RIP Krypton - August 16, 2017, 04:41 PM
RE: It's just a couple pounds, dear - by Nanook - August 21, 2017, 03:51 PM
RE: It's just a couple pounds, dear - by RIP Krypton - August 22, 2017, 07:25 PM
RE: It's just a couple pounds, dear - by Nanook - August 23, 2017, 07:41 PM
RE: It's just a couple pounds, dear - by RIP Krypton - September 23, 2017, 11:01 PM