Cerulean Cape i let all my love rot inside me
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
Please, she asks of him. Please. He mulls that over in his mind, ears fluttering back to rest at half mast atop his skull as his lip quivers as if he is contemplating it; but he already knows he will lead her to the river (he just has to be a little bit of an asshole first). She does not look like she is in the mood for cruel jests and he might be apathetic but he isn’t (yet) so malign. She is in need of his assistance and though Drogon isn’t about to admit it feels nice to be needed for a change. It is for that reason alone, initially, he decides to help her. Her life could depend on him. He might walk that delicate line between savior and reaper. “Come on,” He encourages as the sand begins to shift beneath each step he takes as he leads the way up a sandy dune. “The Totoka isn’t far.” He assures her, checking back here and there to make sure she is following him,

“Here we are,” He steps to the side as the reach the sandy bank of the river where it runs through the western edge of the Cape. He casts his glacial gaze to the island across the water, assuming that is the island she spoke of. They are directly across from it now, he notes. “Do you think they will come looking for you?” He inquires, assuming that there was a pack on the island without asking for confirmation as he turns his attention back to her because if she thought there was even a slight possibility they couldn’t afford to linger here long. Of course there was water to cross first but if one was determined enough — Dragon wasn’t sure if the small expanse of sea would be enough to stop them from searching for her. Unless, they knew she’d left. He assumes (again) that because he told no one he left that she had done the same.
Messages In This Thread
i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - July 23, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - July 24, 2017, 06:14 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - July 30, 2017, 11:21 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - July 30, 2017, 12:54 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - August 14, 2017, 05:16 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - August 16, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - August 19, 2017, 08:22 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - August 20, 2017, 04:22 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - August 28, 2017, 09:05 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - August 30, 2017, 04:06 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - September 04, 2017, 07:00 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - September 04, 2017, 08:25 AM