Redhawk Caldera why shouldn't a guy feel lucky to love you?
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
All Welcome 
Lagan is back a week after the puppies were born, and he's hanging out in the den. So puppies come at me! @Lucca, @Fiadh, @Clover, (idk if @Tegan has a player but if so join me)! Or anybody else allowed near the Blackthorn's newest brood!

Lagan was so glad to be back, even though he'd had a blast on his trip. He'd met another pack, some pretty cool wolves, and he couldn't help but think of forgetful Tapat often. He'd really liked that boy, and he hoped to see him again sometime. But visits across the mountains would come again later. Now was puppy time! After a morning hunt, Lagan proudly brought home a plump squirrel, that's been dumb enough not to see him coming. He trotted into the den, his tail wagging joyfully.

He plopped himself down next to the puppies, and after eating a little bit of the squirrel he nudged it away for either of his parents should they get hungry. Then he turned to his siblings, complete adoration in his eyes. Hey you guys! I can't really tell who is who, but I heard you got some crazy names! He said, giving them each a lick on their foreheads.
Messages In This Thread
why shouldn't a guy feel lucky to love you? - by Lagan - July 28, 2017, 05:33 PM