Firefly Ravine you are wicked, and you are cruel
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
Hawthorne grunts his answer to Drogon’s question and the soturi rolls his eyes and lets out a low derisive snort. “I know that you’re not a wolf.” Drogon states with a tincture of irritation in his rasping tone as he places emphasis upon the word ‘know’. “Clearly,” The growing titan bites off, snappish, as the boor wolverine huffs at him to not ask stupid questions and states that the similarity of their species names does not mean they are alike. Yeah, I got that, Drogon adds mentally. He’d been hoping to run onto a lone wolf he could convince to join up with Cascada and him but out of all the rotten luck he had to run into a grumpy wolverine. “Go back to your frogs,” Drogon dismissed him with a slight rise of his tail. “I’ve got work to do.” Drogon informed him. He wasn’t going to linger in the ravine though: the sun would be up soon and he seeks to accomplish something of worth (even if it is just spreading the word) before he returns to Cascada (and somehow doubts that arguing with a wolverine is considered achieving something of worth).
Messages In This Thread
you are wicked, and you are cruel - by RIP Wintersbane - July 29, 2017, 05:17 AM
RE: you are wicked, and you are cruel - by Hawthorne - August 03, 2017, 12:45 PM
RE: you are wicked, and you are cruel - by Hawthorne - August 04, 2017, 05:54 AM
RE: you are wicked, and you are cruel - by Hawthorne - August 05, 2017, 01:39 PM
RE: you are wicked, and you are cruel - by RIP Wintersbane - August 06, 2017, 04:55 AM
RE: you are wicked, and you are cruel - by Hawthorne - August 10, 2017, 04:49 PM