Redtail Rise but my god, you are divine
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
As they were not trying to be cordial anymore Drogon puffs up with indignation as she tells him he didn’t need to be such an asshole. He disagreed. Especially so, when he’d had The Stranger take advantage of it and lead him away from his home and everything he had known and loved because he trusted, because he was kind. The soturi had adapted in the best way that he could: a way that did not see him to be eloquent or well mannered but to be as wicked and tough as Mother Nature herself. It is the only way he knows how to survive and he will not be apologetic for it. Fuck you. She spits the word at him. His lip curls back over his teeth but he does not lash out in aggression. “Fuck you, too.” He snarls at her back under his breath. It is the first time that Drogon has even used such explicit language and he likes the taste of it, the sound of it as it forms upon his tongue and then expels from betwixt his lips. Eyes roll at her back before she vanishes deeper into the Rise. It is only after he has ensured she is gone that he continues forth wondering if he had to tell Cascada about this exchange gone wrong.
Messages In This Thread
but my god, you are divine - by RIP Wintersbane - July 29, 2017, 07:22 AM
RE: but my god, you are divine - by Sunspot - July 30, 2017, 07:34 PM
RE: but my god, you are divine - by RIP Wintersbane - July 31, 2017, 04:52 AM
RE: but my god, you are divine - by Sunspot - July 31, 2017, 09:57 PM
RE: but my god, you are divine - by RIP Wintersbane - August 01, 2017, 03:54 PM
RE: but my god, you are divine - by Sunspot - August 06, 2017, 11:44 PM
RE: but my god, you are divine - by RIP Wintersbane - August 07, 2017, 05:00 AM
RE: but my god, you are divine - by Sunspot - August 07, 2017, 01:37 PM
RE: but my god, you are divine - by RIP Wintersbane - August 08, 2017, 04:08 AM