Gilded Bay call me from the depths of an ocean so deep
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
He must've been spooked, for he quickly skittered away. Tytonidae frowned, but she tried not to let it get her down. There were plenty of other wolves in this world... she just had to find the right ones to bring together. It was all part of the process. That was what she told herself, anyway. Somebody else was approaching, anyhow, and Tytonidae turned away from the receding figure to find Qilaq smiling at her.

Of course, Ty returned the smile. "Qilaq! How are you doing?" Idle chit-chat wasn't her strongest suit, but it certainly wasn't her weakest. Making conversation hadn't come to her easily as a child, as she'd been a shy thing, but it was a skill she had learned along the way. The two chatted for a bit, eventually deciding to go on a leisurely hunt.
Messages In This Thread
call me from the depths of an ocean so deep - by Ojokko - August 02, 2017, 11:38 AM
RE: call me from the depths of an ocean so deep - by Qilaq - September 01, 2017, 08:06 AM
RE: call me from the depths of an ocean so deep - by RIP Tytonidae - September 26, 2017, 09:05 PM