Cedar Sweep because you are funny and pretty
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Yes you silly, pfft have you seen yourself, you're practically glowing! Lagan replied to Tapat's insecure, me? Whoever hadn't told Tapat that he was pretty, was a fool who Lagan would like to give a strongly worded rant to. They'd only really met twice, but Tapat was more beautiful to Lagan than he could probably ever know. Perhaps they were naive, young foolish boys who thought they'd found love. But maybe it was real, just maybe.

Tapat tore into the squirrel that he was offered, and Lagan giggled. Just moments ago Tapat had offered him that squirrel, but now he was eating it. They'd really played hot potato with that prey, but it was right back where it started. Tapat stopped eating kind of abruptly and dashed away from the stump. Lagan's as worried for a moment that he was leaving, in which case Lagan would just sit there and mope for a while, but he didn't. Instead he came back with a yellow flower in his mouth, and placed it next to Lagan.

Lagan gasped and blushed a little, taken aback by this act of kindness. For me? Gosh... He said, a flustered smile on his face. He watched as Tapat zoned out for a moment, glanced to the stump, then pressed his nose into Lagan's neck. Surprised, Lagan jumped a little, he wasn't totally used to others being so sudden and touchy with him, but he didn't dislike it. Tapat asked him about where he was from and if he was joining Teaghlaigh. Lagan hated to be the bearer of bad news, but he didn't plan on it.

No, I'm from Redhawk Caldera. I have to live with my family there, but I can come visit you, and maybe you can visit me. He said, but as he was finishing, Tapat started to freak. Lagan's ears dropped to his skull, his apple green eyes wide. What'd happened? Why was his friend so worried all of a sudden? There were even tears in his eyes. Maybe he was just a bad navigator, and was scared he wouldn't be able to get home. Perfectly understandable. And lucky for him, Lagan was a scout, and he was good at finding his way.

Hey hey! Don't cry. He said, licking a tear from Tapat's cheek. Hey look at me! Your pack isn't far from here, and as long as you're with me, I won't let you get lost. He said, making eye contact so Tapat knew it was true.
Messages In This Thread
because you are funny and pretty - by Lagan - August 04, 2017, 08:31 AM
RE: because you are funny and pretty - by Tapat - August 04, 2017, 08:41 AM
RE: because you are funny and pretty - by Lagan - August 04, 2017, 09:15 AM
RE: because you are funny and pretty - by Tapat - August 04, 2017, 11:27 AM
RE: because you are funny and pretty - by Lagan - August 04, 2017, 12:17 PM
RE: because you are funny and pretty - by Tapat - August 04, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: because you are funny and pretty - by Lagan - August 08, 2017, 07:41 AM
RE: because you are funny and pretty - by Tapat - August 09, 2017, 08:24 AM
RE: because you are funny and pretty - by Lagan - August 16, 2017, 07:45 AM
RE: because you are funny and pretty - by Tapat - August 17, 2017, 12:09 PM
RE: because you are funny and pretty - by Lagan - August 18, 2017, 07:39 AM