King Elk Forest one kiss just like a drug
nebulae and stardust
69 Posts
Ooc — Sonia

Nova gave a soft sound when Brienne apologized, giving a brief shake of her head to brush off the apology. No harm no foul, truly, it wasn't like she had been destroyed by the brief startle. If anything they'd have a funny story to share in the future, and there was no way that Brienne would forget her after all. "Do you prefer Brienne?" Nova asked curiously, she'd always been Nova - no other nicknames or names given to her. It wasn't like she couldn't choose a new name for herself if she wanted to but she rather liked Nova and felt like it fit her. 

She gave a little laugh as Brienne admitted that it all seemed to be happening so fast - Nova still didn't know half the wolves that stayed inside their claim but she wasn't afraid of that fact. It wasn't like she could never get to know them after all. "I've only met a couple folks - I don't think it counts since my grandparents are here." She admitted with a playful lilt to her voice. Even if she had never developed much of a relationship with Malice outside of Burke she was still there and that was a comfort. "A geode, I think - I've seen some rocks like this before that were even prettier inside." Now, how that happened was a total mystery to the girl but it was something she was still intrigued by. "Have you found anything like this? I wonder if they tumbled down from the mountains or something." It would have been a huge journey - maybe they got caught up in the river and washed down. 

You're picture perfect blue
Sunbathing on the moon
Stars shining as your bones illuminate
Messages In This Thread
one kiss just like a drug - by Nova - August 11, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: one kiss just like a drug - by Seabreeze - August 13, 2017, 07:54 AM
RE: one kiss just like a drug - by Nova - August 23, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: one kiss just like a drug - by Seabreeze - August 23, 2017, 11:33 PM
RE: one kiss just like a drug - by Nova - September 11, 2017, 01:16 AM
RE: one kiss just like a drug - by Seabreeze - September 11, 2017, 08:55 PM