Mudminnow River Early Wolf Gets the Cat-fish
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Having marked the moon at the third quarter, Nanook felt comfortable leaving Easthollow for her usual path of excursion and exploration. She guessed another week minimum before her sister's pups would arrive, and she was privy to squeeze as much venturing in as she could before that time. She would only keep herself nearby once the moon blinked from the sky.

Nanook followed the trail of a weasel of sorts, having honed the path at the edge of Lost Creek Hollow. The scent brought immediate intrigue, for reasons other than food: Nanook had once watched one such mustelid from a distance, as they twisted and turned after a rabbit much larger than they. Nanook hadn't seen the end of their pursuit, only heard the death cries of the rabbit - and she had harboured an admiration for the small and rowdy creature ever since. Today she hoped she would cross another like display. Instead, she found distraction in fresh tracks of a different sort: a wolf.

Nanook lifted her gaze to meet the tan figure, partly submerged and not far from her place on the shore. The woman looked in some sort of fit - spitting and clearing her mouth. Two and two together, an unsavoury fish? Nanook crooked her head and completed the ground between them. The other woman held a stance of intense concentration, and Nanook chose to still her words. Rather, her stare bore against the other with doubled intensity to make up for every unspoken thought.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
Early Wolf Gets the Cat-fish - by Pema - August 12, 2017, 11:08 PM
RE: Early Wolf Gets the Cat-fish - by Nanook - September 02, 2017, 05:47 PM
RE: Early Wolf Gets the Cat-fish - by Pema - September 04, 2017, 08:44 PM
RE: Early Wolf Gets the Cat-fish - by Nanook - September 25, 2017, 06:32 PM
RE: Early Wolf Gets the Cat-fish - by Pema - September 26, 2017, 06:13 PM
RE: Early Wolf Gets the Cat-fish - by Nanook - November 02, 2017, 02:27 PM
RE: Early Wolf Gets the Cat-fish - by Pema - November 03, 2017, 10:54 AM
RE: Early Wolf Gets the Cat-fish - by Nanook - November 05, 2017, 11:53 PM