Dragoncrest Cliffs Oh how the moon glows
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
She dismisses his apology with a wave of her tail in a no harm, no foul manner. It had alarmed her to be known as Gyda and Gavriel’s daughter without her saying it was all. Almost as if Eske believed they’d forgotten about her. Each time a wolf comes to Drageda that has travelled through Sangeda or stopped there along the way they brought back knowledge of Gyda and Gavriel: new things about them that Eske wouldn’t hear otherwise. Cecil didn’t exactly bring news per say but he assured her that they are doing well and Sangeda goes strong even without saying much of anything. “Warriors are always welcome in Drageda,” She gives a slight pause and thinks that now is a good time to divulge in the details ( as she has every intention of accepting him ). “I serve as Heda’s Cheka under normal circumstances, though I am hoping to become Wanlida soon,” Eske begins, salmon pink tongue darting across her jowls. “I am Fleimkepa temporarily to serve in her stead while the Commander recovers from a severe illness that is plaguing her.” Eske explains: laying it out before Cecil. “I would like a spar with you, when she is recovered and things return to where they are supposed to be.” Eske could never stay Fleimkepa: she doesn’t have the qualifications for it and has little interest in switching her coveted trade. She enjoys being a warrior too much to give it up. “A man named Dio is our Wocha.”

“Come on, I’ll give you a tour.” She offers with a elegant gesture of her muzzle, inviting him in so she might mix her scent with hers and show him around.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
Oh how the moon glows - by Cecil - August 13, 2017, 07:45 PM
RE: Oh how the moon glows - by RIP Blodreina - August 14, 2017, 03:52 AM
RE: Oh how the moon glows - by Cecil - August 14, 2017, 11:14 AM
RE: Oh how the moon glows - by RIP Blodreina - August 14, 2017, 03:38 PM
RE: Oh how the moon glows - by Cecil - August 14, 2017, 08:44 PM
RE: Oh how the moon glows - by RIP Blodreina - August 16, 2017, 04:17 AM
RE: Oh how the moon glows - by Cecil - August 16, 2017, 10:13 PM