Redhawk Caldera Old man needs food as well.
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Lagan's ears fell back as grandpa snarled at him. He ducked his head submissively, not wanting any trouble. He knew Burke was always a little moody, but for some reason this reaction to them sharing seemed surprising to Lagan. After a moment he allowed himself to relax, and he watched as Burke's mate moved closer. He looked the other direction, for some reason feeling guilty. Sorry, I guess. He said, and stood in preparation to leave. He saw no reason to stay, the two older wolves obviously preferred the company of each other.

But as he took his first steps away, he scented Towhee nearby. He stopped and waited for her to get here, wondering if she was here to grab a snack or here to talk to the mated pair. When she did arrive, she looked pretty cross. Her fiery amber eyes narrowed at Burke and Malice as if they'd done something terribly wrong. Sure they were a little rude, but Lagan assumed that was just their personalities. She spoke to them coldly, and asked them to leave, not just the cache but the territory.

She said there wasn't enough food in the territory, and suddenly the reason for the pack's over all grouchiness made sense. He had noticed a little less prey, but he'd looked over it as a minor issue. Apparently it was a lot worse than he thought. Either way, he thought it unfair to send a friend away, especially a friend who was already about to fall over dead any moment. Burke spoke up for himself, and Lagan added his support.

Yeah Towhee you can't do that. Mom and dad decide what happens. And anyway I know there's another way to fix this problem other than sending Burke to die out there, I mean I wouldn't be opposed to helping him hunt, I'll even go out of the territory if that's what you want. He said, the seriousness about him was a part of happy go lucky Lagan that the world didn't often see.
Messages In This Thread
Old man needs food as well. - by Burke - August 16, 2017, 07:42 AM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Lagan - August 16, 2017, 07:58 AM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Malice - August 16, 2017, 08:04 AM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Towhee - August 16, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Burke - August 16, 2017, 04:14 PM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Lagan - August 17, 2017, 07:08 AM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Malice - August 17, 2017, 12:20 PM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Towhee - August 17, 2017, 12:32 PM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Burke - August 17, 2017, 12:49 PM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Lagan - August 17, 2017, 01:38 PM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Malice - August 17, 2017, 03:24 PM