Redhawk Caldera Old man needs food as well.
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
The three wolves turned to leave, but a call from Towhee turned Lagan back around. He huffed, getting actually kind of annoyed, something that didn't happen to him often. He watched as she signed, his tail twitching behind him. He heard Burke say that he was going on, and the puffed up boy nodded, refusing to take his eyes off his sister. What's not enough? Who is actually dying right now Towhee? It's not Math! Or Lucca or Fiadh or Tegan! And what makes you think that sending away wolves who can hunt will make the prey come back? It will take time for the Caldera to re- umm... fill up! Sending them out now won't fix anything in the amount of time you think it will.

Towhee's next sign hurt Lagan's feelings even more, but now he let his anger subside. He could see that Towhee was hurting too, and for the first time in his life he felt responsible for someone else's pain. He hated it, absolutely hated it. He avoided confrontation for this exact reason, and even worse, the person he'd hurt was his sister. His baby, who he had played with and loved ever since she came to him. The same Towhee that he'd taught to say I love you.

Instead of replying to her comment, he felt a sniffle coming on. A tear streaked his cheek and he looked away. He tried to push past it, he had to say something. There he was again, always having to say something. Towhee. I could never love anyone as much as I love my family. Not- not even Tapat. And I personally would give anything for them. If it comes to it, I guess I'd just die and let them eat me! But that's not something I could ever ask anyone else to do. That would be asking somebody else to die for the benefit of my siblings. And by telling Burke to leave, that's what your asking of him.

I don't want... He stopped, his voice breaking a little. He swallowed and continued on, I don't want you and I to stop being friends. I want to be your best big bro Lagan forever. But I just can't agree with what you want.
Messages In This Thread
Old man needs food as well. - by Burke - August 16, 2017, 07:42 AM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Lagan - August 16, 2017, 07:58 AM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Malice - August 16, 2017, 08:04 AM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Towhee - August 16, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Burke - August 16, 2017, 04:14 PM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Lagan - August 17, 2017, 07:08 AM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Malice - August 17, 2017, 12:20 PM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Towhee - August 17, 2017, 12:32 PM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Burke - August 17, 2017, 12:49 PM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Lagan - August 17, 2017, 01:38 PM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Malice - August 17, 2017, 03:24 PM