Redhawk Caldera Old man needs food as well.
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Towhee's response to Lagan's frustrated rant only made him more frustrated. Not at her necessarily but at the fact that he knew she was partially right. If things were truly as bad as she made it seem (which Lagan still had his doubts about), then things could get bad for the pups and fast. He didn't want to admit that, he liked to think that as a sitter and older brother, he could protect and care for the pups. But starvation wasn't a tangible attacker, he could only fend it off from them by making tough choices.

But this choice still just seemed wrong. Well if there isn't enough prey here, we can hunt elsewhere! I'm sure there's plenty of prey somewhere else. We can send out hunting parties and stuff, to collect and bring back game. I still just don't think this is the right move Tow. He said.

She moved on to talk about Burke, asking why he couldn't find another pack. Sure Malice could care for him, but not completely. He needed the safety of a pack, absolutely he needed it. I worry about Burke finding another pack because, what other pack would want to take in an old dying dude! We did it because he came with the fen wolves, and because we're kind. But not every other pack is like ours. He might go to a pack and howl for them and then get attacked! I just would worry about him. He explained then let her speak about the pups and how she wanted them to live full lives, like Burke had.

I want them to live full lives as well, but not at the expense of another! He explained, holding back his emotions as best he could. They began to slip again after his last statement, and when he saw Towhee's response. He shook his head, blocking out the will to just scream and run away. He didn't know how to deal with this at this point. Everything he said sounded wrong inside and outside of his head. He wanted to just run away. But his baby sister deserved some clarification.

No that's not what I meant at all. Towhee I'd never stop loving you never! I'm just letting you know that I can't back you in this. What I meant is that I don't want you thinking I don't love you. You're so important to me, it just seems that we've not been getting along too well lately, and I don't want that to change our relationship. That's what I meant. He said, looking down at the ground. He felt so ashamed for some reason. He didn't know why, but the shame boiled in his chest and burned the more he thought about it.
Messages In This Thread
Old man needs food as well. - by Burke - August 16, 2017, 07:42 AM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Lagan - August 16, 2017, 07:58 AM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Malice - August 16, 2017, 08:04 AM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Towhee - August 16, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Burke - August 16, 2017, 04:14 PM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Lagan - August 17, 2017, 07:08 AM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Malice - August 17, 2017, 12:20 PM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Towhee - August 17, 2017, 12:32 PM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Burke - August 17, 2017, 12:49 PM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Lagan - August 17, 2017, 01:38 PM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Malice - August 17, 2017, 03:24 PM