Redhawk Caldera we exist living a thousand lives, side by side
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
@Malice I hope you don't mind PP'ing her lightly. It seemed to me that they would be together anyhow.

Burke snapped his head up from where he was resting with Malice. That howl sounded familiar. Was it one of their sons? No, it couldn't be. Burke pushed himself up with interest. He knew the howl from somewhere but he couldn't place it. Maybe one of his grandchildren? That must be it! He glanced at Malice and then started to trot towards the border. Soon that trot, though his trot wasn't that quick anymore.

When he got to the border he was panting. He noticed that Sebastian was there and Mato. Mato! See he knew it was one of his grandkids. He didn't pay much attention to the female as he didn't seem to know her. Burke fell into a stiff walk and approached them. His docked tail wiggling in curiosity. "Grandson," he greeted. "Don't bother joining this crap of a joint. They have a food shortage and won't even allow me to eat," he spoke with a huff and a light glare. Of course, that glare wasn't sent towards his grandson and the female he was with. It was just to display his thoughts about it.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
RE: we exist living a thousand lives, side by side - by Burke - August 18, 2017, 11:54 AM