Dragoncrest Cliffs bulldog? or pug :o
68 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Mother had fixed him, and though he puffed and creaked, he felt on top of the world. And yet, something made him feel fragile too, like a glass shoe. One wrong move, one trip, and he'd shatter into a thousand pieces, Raining down like confetti on the ground. He lived for the thrill though, or rather, now that he knew there was someone in his life that would pull him above the crashing of the waves. His mother was a genius, wasn't she, playing around with those herbs like a professional card-player? How he wished to be like her, crawl into her skin to see just what knowledge she had stored in that brain of hers. No wonder his father had fallen flat on his face for her; she was wonderful, beautiful and smart.

A howl reached him, waving his ears into a flutter and he wondered then if he could fly if he twirled them hard enough. He blinked his big eyes, glossy like that of a doll, before deciding he must come to this wolf's aid. It was what his mother would have done; that sexy woman that had birthed him and his sister. His growing form was carried through to the Redwood Forest, one he had explored already but one that held a special place in his heart. The crimson was comforting, like a wee blanket falling over him in the most gentle of ways. And there he said; a growing boy, presumably half his own age, waiting for a savior. Well, he had to wait no longer! His aiding paw had come!

What has happened, little, mixed bird? Yes, that was the best way to describe what he saw. A wounded bird, perhaps with a broken wing. He could flee no more, and his helplessness aroused the young boy.
i want i want i want i want i want;
am i repulsive in my wanting
Messages In This Thread
bulldog? or pug :o - by Bobby - August 17, 2017, 07:48 AM
RE: bulldog? or pug :o - by Sirio - August 17, 2017, 01:18 PM
RE: bulldog? or pug :o - by Bobby - August 17, 2017, 01:47 PM
RE: bulldog? or pug :o - by Sirio - August 17, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: bulldog? or pug :o - by Bobby - August 18, 2017, 06:59 AM
RE: bulldog? or pug :o - by Sirio - August 18, 2017, 05:20 PM
RE: bulldog? or pug :o - by Bobby - August 21, 2017, 08:23 AM
RE: bulldog? or pug :o - by Sirio - August 22, 2017, 10:07 AM
RE: bulldog? or pug :o - by Bobby - August 23, 2017, 12:41 PM