Dragoncrest Cliffs bulldog? or pug :o
129 Posts
Ooc —
All Bobby got in response to his question was a grin, and so he snorted and turned his head away. He was irritated, not entirely by Sirio, in fact it was mostly just the irritability that came with pain. He wanted the thorn gone, and he wanted it now. He watched the tree behind him as he waited for the thorn to be pulled, then jerked his head back around to snap next to Sirio's head when the deed was done. The suddenness and the pain of the pull surprised him, but he meant no ill will by the snap, he just wanted Sirio away from him foot now.

Sorry, but oww?! He said, as if to ask, 'what was that for?' Sirio simply licked away the blood and said he was going to find 'spider homes', whatever that meant. Bobby nodded when he told him to keep it clean. That he could do, because he didn't plan on putting his sore foot on the ground anytime soon. He sat up straight now, and curled his puffy black tail around his feet, holding up his paw and looking much like a Japanese cat statue. There he waited for Sirio to return, hopefully with something that would make his foot stop pulsing. I can feel my heart beat in my foot. He informed the other, wondering if that was a good or bad thing.
Messages In This Thread
bulldog? or pug :o - by Bobby - August 17, 2017, 07:48 AM
RE: bulldog? or pug :o - by Sirio - August 17, 2017, 01:18 PM
RE: bulldog? or pug :o - by Bobby - August 17, 2017, 01:47 PM
RE: bulldog? or pug :o - by Sirio - August 17, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: bulldog? or pug :o - by Bobby - August 18, 2017, 06:59 AM
RE: bulldog? or pug :o - by Sirio - August 18, 2017, 05:20 PM
RE: bulldog? or pug :o - by Bobby - August 21, 2017, 08:23 AM
RE: bulldog? or pug :o - by Sirio - August 22, 2017, 10:07 AM
RE: bulldog? or pug :o - by Bobby - August 23, 2017, 12:41 PM
RE: bulldog? or pug :o - by Sirio - August 25, 2017, 06:24 AM