Dragoncrest Cliffs The skills we all should know
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
Dio would never know Seageda, and could never speak on what set it apart from Drageda and what did not. What Cecil told him about the similarities was something he would remember however. Some that had known both were opposed to the few differences they did have, Dio knew, with much of it often focusing on the roles of outsiders like himself and Wildfire.. but, it did please him to know there were good overlaps and that Cecil felt as he did. "I think it can be like that for anyone, from Seageda or not," he surmised with a thoughtful nod. He'd had to adjust once back in his time, but that was true for any pack, especially one of a culturing all its own. This one he felt had been worth it.. at least for him.

He listened on, keen to the glance into his history he offered in response. "Ah, fair enough." And good exposure to have according to the Wocha, just in case the future should ever call upon it. "You'll find yourself in good company here then if that's what you're into. We can spar whenever," he offered, hoping he might inspire him to bite sooner rather than later. "I mostly gear towards defense.. of the land and all, but I agree with a good romp." Dio exposed the tips of his teeth in a quick smirk. He knew their commander was the same, and Eske, Blixen, and Artaax were all trained mercenaries as well, so Dio thought he'd get along well with them all.

Nevertheless, he knew now he had a fellow wolf to spar and patrol with, and this knowledge bolstered him, and Drageda alike.
Messages In This Thread
The skills we all should know - by Cecil - August 17, 2017, 11:07 PM
RE: The skills we all should know - by Dio - August 17, 2017, 11:34 PM
RE: The skills we all should know - by Cecil - August 20, 2017, 08:32 PM
RE: The skills we all should know - by Dio - August 23, 2017, 08:53 PM
RE: The skills we all should know - by Cecil - September 03, 2017, 01:09 PM
RE: The skills we all should know - by Dio - September 04, 2017, 03:41 AM
RE: The skills we all should know - by Cecil - October 09, 2017, 07:04 PM
RE: The skills we all should know - by Dio - October 29, 2017, 11:27 PM