Dragoncrest Cliffs -- take me to where the tides are churning
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
Eske’s lips are terse, contemplative and unreadable as Corva names off her skills. Toxicologist and Astronomer; offered shortly after she states what Eske has already came to suspect: that she is here to join Drageda’s ranks. It doesn’t exactly assure her when Cecil offers that she is a friend: because Eske still doesn’t fully trust him either. Old habit died hard ( or rather she refuses to let them go ). She does not go easy on newcomers especially as they are the ones that have the most to prove. “I am Eske Kom Drakru; Fleimkepa.” Not a title she will hold for long as Thuringwethil appears to be on the mend from her illness; which despite reassurances given to her she thinks is likely a good thing. She is too harsh for diplomacy, too jagged and feral. She lacks the refinery that this job is meant to have — but that doesn’t mean she isn’t enjoying the taste of leadership while it is her’s. “How do you two know each other?” Corva has not stated that she is from any of the packs in the coalition and Eske wonders if Corva is a case like her own mother: Gyda. She gives no illusion to her decision either way, buying her time to think of a way to put Corva’s skills to test. “Are you from a pack in the coalition or ?” are you an outsider? Eske does not speak it but instead leaves it hanging in the air between them as her tactical mind assess and analyzes. The toxicology could be extremely useful: but not in an outright battle. It could be used behind the scenes: laid as a trap for their enemies. A trap, the warrior thinks, that would cause them a slow and unsuspecting death.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
-- take me to where the tides are churning - by Corva - August 20, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: -- take me to where the tides are churning - by Cecil - August 20, 2017, 11:41 PM
RE: -- take me to where the tides are churning - by Corva - August 21, 2017, 10:17 PM
RE: -- take me to where the tides are churning - by Cecil - August 23, 2017, 07:46 PM
RE: -- take me to where the tides are churning - by RIP Blodreina - August 24, 2017, 02:53 AM
RE: -- take me to where the tides are churning - by Corva - August 28, 2017, 05:14 PM
RE: -- take me to where the tides are churning - by Cecil - September 03, 2017, 12:53 PM