Dragoncrest Cliffs -- take me to where the tides are churning
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
short & sweet conclusion!

It will take time before Eske's trust is earned but there is plenty of time for Corva to prove her worth and loyalty (and truthfully Eske's never been the warmest of creatures anyway). "Very well. You are titled as Kru until you earn a trade and prove your place among us." Eske glimpses them from Corva to Cecil. Normally, this is the part where Eske would volunteer a tour but she suspects that Cecil might wish to be the one to give it. "Give her the tour." It's a soft command and with a last look over her shoulder all she says before she disappears into the shadows of the redwood, heading for the heart of Drageda to inform Heda.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
-- take me to where the tides are churning - by Corva - August 20, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: -- take me to where the tides are churning - by Cecil - August 20, 2017, 11:41 PM
RE: -- take me to where the tides are churning - by Corva - August 21, 2017, 10:17 PM
RE: -- take me to where the tides are churning - by Cecil - August 23, 2017, 07:46 PM
RE: -- take me to where the tides are churning - by Corva - August 28, 2017, 05:14 PM
RE: -- take me to where the tides are churning - by Cecil - September 03, 2017, 12:53 PM
RE: -- take me to where the tides are churning - by RIP Blodreina - September 13, 2017, 06:21 PM