Bramblepoint soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes
s e l f - p r o c l a i m e d
q u e e n
18 Posts
Ooc — mini
The shadow answered promtly, and approached the Moretti just as quickly in an attempt to sniff her and get a better sense of her. Kinkajuú did the same, her nosetrils flaring as she took in the strong scent of the dark female's pack, this Moonspear. "How is it?" she asked, her olive eyes seeking Hydra's with curiosity. She hoped the girl would be open to sharing information, understanding the implicit, unspoken, suggetion that maybe just maybe Kinkajuú was interested on knowing if it was a suitable home for her with that one question alone. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes - by Hydra - September 01, 2017, 09:02 AM
RE: soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes - by Hydra - September 05, 2017, 08:29 AM
RE: soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes - by Hydra - September 11, 2017, 01:06 PM
RE: soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes - by Kinkajuú - September 17, 2017, 06:18 PM
RE: soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes - by Hydra - September 18, 2017, 09:58 PM