Wapun Meadow day after day, alone on a hill
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny watched as she seemed torn in her decision. He hadn't meant to put pressure on her, and he flattened his ears back "Yeah, of course you can! I didn't mean to put pressure on you, I'm sorry" he said quickly and earnestly, looking at her sheepishly. She gave him an apologetic look and he tilted his head to the side, listening as she explained where she had come from. His eyes widened and he opened his mouth to speak, but shut it again unsure how to respond.

If Easthollow suddenly had internal warfare and everyone he loved started killing each other, what would he do? He imagined it and shrunk down his eyes watering slightly. Even worse was imagining Morningside doing that, and he couldn't even think about that without a small whine leaving his maw. He watched as she trembled and shook his head slowly moving forward and touching his nose to her shoulder gently "Don't be sorry Miyako, If that had happened to me I wouldn't be too excited to join another pack either. If you do ever need a home and am unsure where to go, Easthollow is a lovely place. We've all had rough pasts there and we treat one another like family, even the newest members." he said reassuringly once he had stepped back away from her.

He looked sad for her, but he didn't pity her. It was more that he wished he could fully understand and help her through her pain. It must have been a terrible thing to witness, and he realized how truly lucky he was in life so far. "Will you be okay?" he finally asked after a moment's silence.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
day after day, alone on a hill - by Miyako - September 06, 2017, 12:40 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Sunny - September 06, 2017, 05:49 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Miyako - September 06, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Sunny - September 06, 2017, 08:34 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Miyako - September 06, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Sunny - September 08, 2017, 08:52 AM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Miyako - September 08, 2017, 05:28 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Sunny - September 08, 2017, 11:02 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Miyako - September 09, 2017, 04:38 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Sunny - September 09, 2017, 09:03 PM