Panther Park twelve seconds, and you're in the wrong booth.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
I have some Liffspiration, so I'm going to forward date this to Sunday 9/10

She couldn't take it anymore. The weight of responsibility to her pack was heavy upon her shoulders, but not heavy enough to prevent her from stepping beyond the borders and into the Wilds. A quick call to the rest of the pack was all she gave, just like it was any other scouting trip. Likely, the urgency and anxiety in her voice gave her away to any who heard that it was far different, but Liffey paid it no mind as she cantered away from the territory, directing herself towards the path she knew Rannoch had planned to take.

The young Blackthorn had run until her legs began to scream in protest. Even then, she had to fight herself to slow. She was panting hard as she finally approached a stream, lazily trickling between an unfamiliar grove of conifers. She'd passed by the edge of this forest before, but had always avoided it due to the strength of the scent of other predators. There was little choice in the decision she made now, though. It was this or collapse, and her still inexplicable desperation to find Rannoch meant that collapsing was simply not an option.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
twelve seconds, and you're in the wrong booth. - by Liffey - September 07, 2017, 06:47 PM