Panther Park twelve seconds, and you're in the wrong booth.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
absolutely!

Liffey was lifting her head from the stream when she heard a voice behind her. She was surprised, but she didn't start at all due to the exhaustion and anxiety that dominated her feelings at that moment. The gamma's head snapped to the direction the voice came from and the fire of her eyes settled upon a young female bathed in swatches of black. There was concern upon her face and in her tone that put Liffey at ease, but only just.

"Yeah, I'm okay," Liffey answered, "I'm just worried about someone is all. A friend of mine left our pack a week ago and hasn't returned and I need to find him. I just have this feeling that.. I don't know. I can't explain it. I just need to find him." She paused to shake her head, realizing she wasn't making much sense or explaining herself very well. She looked off into the woods around them with desperate longing in her eyes. She needed to calm down and she knew it, but was finding it difficult at the moment.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
twelve seconds, and you're in the wrong booth. - by Liffey - September 07, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: twelve seconds, and you're in the wrong booth. - by Liffey - September 12, 2017, 06:24 PM