Panther Park twelve seconds, and you're in the wrong booth.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
The other wolf didn't need to do much to comfort her. Simply talking to someone about it was settling her hammering heart. Liffey looked at the other wolf's face as she spoke, focusing on each word in an effort to forget the toxic ones that were swimming about her head. The stranger turned out to be kind. She offered what help she could, which was truthfully not much, but the young Blackthorn was grateful nonetheless.

"He's a large wolf with slate gray fur and turquoise eyes," Liffey explained, the sight of his face swimming brightly in her mind, "You're very kind to offer to help. I just began to search, and I honestly am not even sure where to begin." She looked away, her eyes slipping across the horizon. It hadn't seemed to hopeless when she'd been contemplating this at the Vale. Now that she was away.. she didn't know what to think.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
twelve seconds, and you're in the wrong booth. - by Liffey - September 07, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: twelve seconds, and you're in the wrong booth. - by Liffey - September 15, 2017, 07:31 PM