Panther Park twelve seconds, and you're in the wrong booth.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
There was possibility on the dark woman's tongue, and Liffey found her desperation rising in the seconds before she announced that the name of the fellow she had met was not Rannoch, but Mouse. Her hope fell quickly and she shook her head. She wasn't looking for Mouse. She already knew where he was - safe and sound back at the Vale she had just abandoned.

She was quiet and thoughtful as the stranger continued. When she offered her assistance again, Liffey gave her a tired glance before nodding. "Thank you, some help would be great." She needed it more than she'd realized that she would, and that added to the fright she felt already. Of course, all she really needed was to calm down and catch her breath for a minute and she'd come back to herself. The Blackthorn was an experienced scout and gifted naturalist - wandering around by herself, looking for things was a job she'd been born to do. But at the moment, everything felt too overwhelming for the yearling, and companionship was a much needed bandage.

"I'm Liffey, and Mouse is actually a packmate of mine, but not the one I'm looking for," Liffey said, retracing the steps of their conversation to address all that had been said, "I'm looking for a wolf named Rannoch. His only family that I know of lives with us in the Vale. It's his brother that he left to find, so he would go wherever Cypress might go. I can't.. think where that would be, though."
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
twelve seconds, and you're in the wrong booth. - by Liffey - September 07, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: twelve seconds, and you're in the wrong booth. - by Liffey - September 17, 2017, 08:07 AM