Panther Park twelve seconds, and you're in the wrong booth.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey smiled as Miyako responded to her words. She truly felt lighter now that she'd had a moment to breathe and talk things through. The other girl likely didn't think she had done much, but she'd helped Liffey accomplish more than she could have on her own.

She looked in the direction Miyako pointed, her nerves twitching at the news that there had been a mountain lion so near them this whole time. In many ways, Liffey had inherited her mother's nerve, but not the stupid ones that said large, vicious predators were just playthings (fortunately). It was good to know it wasn't on the prowl, but Liffey was definitely going to be on her way as soon as they said their goodbyes.

"Thank you - you be safe out there. I hope we see each other again," Liffey said as the other girl departed. It wouldn't be until she was out of sight that the Blackthorn realized she should have suggested she head to the Vale to seek shelter. Hopefully, her wishes would come true and they'd happen upon each other again and Liffey would get that chance. For now, she headed North West, continuing her hunt for Rannoch.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
twelve seconds, and you're in the wrong booth. - by Liffey - September 07, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: twelve seconds, and you're in the wrong booth. - by Liffey - September 24, 2017, 06:51 PM