Moonspear I thought I saw the devil
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
All Welcome 
Takes place on the 26th of August due to her timeline - for @Olive mostly though anyone is welcome - also, I know you're away rn, but I could always put up a second thread if you really want me to? :))

Though tired, Chusi pressed on to finish her adventure. So much had happened - so many lives had she entered, but she had yet to know what lives she would destroy with her absence. She wanted to protect so much, but she was just a girl. A girl with too much on her mind and a story that came from nothing. Her Fearghal name had not been earned, that was for sure - it had been given. She had failed to truly live up to it, even though she didn't know yet.

She had spent some days at a lower place, not wanting her pads to crack again and to rest her weary bones. Young? yes - invincible? Far from it. When the mountains came into view from behind the bushy, bewildered forest her curiosity was tingled. Were there other vales? More wolves crazy enough to live in the mountains instead of on the beach or in a forest? She liked crazy - not as much as she liked... a certain individual, but enough to let it lead her from off her path towards home and into the unknown.

When she reached a certain point, a distinct smell was breathed in and out with a victorious glint in the young warrior's eyes. Jackpot. She sped up her pace, arriving jumbled and roughed up before the borders of, what was hopefully soon known as, Moonspear. With a smile did she call upon its members, informing them shortly she was a weary traveler wanting to meet new friends.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
I thought I saw the devil - by Chusi - September 09, 2017, 04:43 PM
RE: I thought I saw the devil - by Olive - September 20, 2017, 09:06 PM
RE: I thought I saw the devil - by Chusi - September 29, 2017, 03:13 PM
RE: I thought I saw the devil - by Olive - October 06, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: I thought I saw the devil - by Chusi - October 07, 2017, 12:32 PM
RE: I thought I saw the devil - by Olive - October 09, 2017, 04:16 PM
RE: I thought I saw the devil - by Chusi - October 19, 2017, 06:47 AM
RE: I thought I saw the devil - by Olive - October 25, 2017, 04:31 PM
RE: I thought I saw the devil - by Chusi - October 30, 2017, 09:37 AM