Neverwinter Forest painted the hunger onto my skin
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior

Drogon hears the point of contact as the woman tries her own hand at going for the achilles tendon and gets landed a blow to her head. He watches from the corner of his eye as she stumbles and he leaves her in dust …but he can’t stop to make sure she is alright. He’s too invested in the hunt. He needs the victory and assures himself there will plenty of time to access the damages the deer has left upon them after they’ve taken it down; besides judging by the loud ‘fuck’ that leaves her in a growl he ascertains that she is alright. His ears pivot and swivel as her footfalls soon resume and she joins him once more. He spares her a glimpse and a sage nod before he lunges, brazenly, once more for the exposed achilles tendon. Drogon anticipates a blow — after all this will be the third attempt the pair with the move but the deer doesn’t lash out against with his back legs and the tundrian’s teeth sink into his target, tearing through frail and thin skin with hardly any resistance. He clamps his jaw tightly and the deer lets out a billowing cry of pain and goes down like a bag of bricks and tries after Drogon releases him to feebly struggle to his feet. “Put it out of it’s misery.” Drogon encourages her gruffly, his tone flirting with the borderline of command. He’s a lot of things but sadist isn’t one of them and he gets no thrill out of watching the once majestic beast bleat in misery and pain. The deer had done nothing to warrant such a slow and brutal death, after all.

Drogon takes the victory of bringing it down but wants her to take the victory of the kill for herself. They both put for effort and they both suffered injuries during the hunt: it only seemed fair to the tundrian that they both get victors spoils for it.
Messages In This Thread
painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 10, 2017, 11:04 AM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 10, 2017, 12:04 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 10, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 11, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 13, 2017, 03:35 AM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 13, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 15, 2017, 04:02 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 15, 2017, 04:33 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 15, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 15, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 16, 2017, 04:14 AM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 16, 2017, 03:25 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 17, 2017, 04:01 AM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 18, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 19, 2017, 05:44 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 22, 2017, 01:17 AM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 22, 2017, 02:30 AM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 24, 2017, 10:54 AM