Neverwinter Forest painted the hunger onto my skin
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
The tangy scent of blood permeates the air around them, thick and pungent and Drogon no longer can tell whose he smells more profusely: his, hers or their kill’s. The tundrian does not mean to give command, does not mean to sound so brash and could have easily ended it’s misery on his own but she deserved to have it. To be the one to make the kill. As the adrenaline subsides from his veins and he comes down from the thrill and high of the chase and it’s resulting victory the cut upon his shoulder smarts and stings relentlessly, sharply. For now, he focuses on his breath, on evening it back out and allowing his heart rate to slow back down to it’s normal pace within his chest.

Drogon’s glacial gaze rises from their kill to her as she takes a few steps forward and thanks him. He acknowledges it but doesn’t really accept it. He doesn’t really deserve it. It’s not as if he exactly did it out of the kindness of his heart: he did it because it served to benefit him as well as her; but they’ve spilled blood together and in Drogon’s mind this makes them ( perhaps temporary, perhaps not ) comrades. “It was a good hunt.” Drogon offers as a subtle ‘thanks’ of his own with a soft twitch of his lips as she introduces herself and states her newness to the Wilds. “Drogon.” The Ansbjørn introduces himself simply. “as for who I am …well that depends on who you ask.” He jests light enough for it to come across as light hearted but there is a steel edge to his voice that communicates that beneath the flippancy he is quite serious. “I am a Soturi —” giving pause before he clarifies, “— a warrior”.

“It smarts but it is fine. It’s just a shallow cut. I will heal.” He is quick to assure, to brush off any worrying she might feel inclined to do …just in case she wanted to fuss over it. “What of your head? If I remember correctly head wounds bleed more and look worse than they actually are —” The tundrian trails off and does not finish his sentence as he inspects her wounds, but he’s no healer. It is imperative for a warrior to have some knowledge at least to offer rudimentary patch-up jobs to themselves or others but it’s better left to the professionals in the soturi’s opinion.
Messages In This Thread
painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 10, 2017, 11:04 AM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 10, 2017, 12:04 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 10, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 11, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 13, 2017, 03:35 AM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 13, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 15, 2017, 04:02 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 15, 2017, 04:33 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 15, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 15, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 16, 2017, 04:14 AM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 16, 2017, 03:25 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 17, 2017, 04:01 AM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 18, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 19, 2017, 05:44 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 22, 2017, 01:17 AM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 22, 2017, 02:30 AM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 24, 2017, 10:54 AM