Neverwinter Forest painted the hunger onto my skin
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
this seems like a good place to wrap this thread up. :-) feel free to post once more or archive as is! thank you for the thread; i'd definitely love another one soon!

There is a certain level of understanding that passes between two lone wolf strangers, strengthened when they decide to take the chance and hunt together despite that there is no knowledge of the other. She understands what he means without him having to explain it and he, accordingly understands what she means. Drogon has not been wandering for most of his life but it certainly feels like all he’s been doing ( the first three months of his life had been spent in packs ). Drogon doesn’t answer her when she questions that he’s not apart of a pack running off the assumption that it’s likely a rhetorical question. She places an offer into the air between them then, startling the tundrian for a moment. He isn’t sure why because he’d half had an inkling of something similar and it sounds perfectly logical. Two wolves banded together during the winter months likely had a bit of a higher survival rate and they’d already proved that they worked rather well as a team. “If we’re still alone by first snowfall, yes, I will be your companion through the winter months.” Drogon has already resigned himself to the fact that he will have to find a pack before then but it’s nice to know that it’s no longer his only option if he doesn’t wish for it to be.

He offers her a quirk of his lips into a smile before he moves to the deer, grasps a hindquarter, gnaws and tugs it free of the corpse. It takes some work but he selfishly wants it for himself for later though he knows, now, he’ll have to find or rather dig a place to hide it until he gets hungry later. “Until we meet again Miyako.” The tundrian dips his head to her before he grasps his leftovers and disappears into the shadows of the forest aiming to go deeper into the territory’s heart to stash his prize.
Messages In This Thread
painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 10, 2017, 11:04 AM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 10, 2017, 12:04 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 10, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 11, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 13, 2017, 03:35 AM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 13, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 15, 2017, 04:02 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 15, 2017, 04:33 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 15, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 15, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 16, 2017, 04:14 AM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 16, 2017, 03:25 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 17, 2017, 04:01 AM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 18, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 19, 2017, 05:44 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 22, 2017, 01:17 AM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 22, 2017, 02:30 AM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 24, 2017, 10:54 AM